I don’t make new year’s resolutions. Instead of resolutions, I try to have a reasonable set of goals that are doable. So, here they are:
- Drafting an adult mystery: I am currently writing this murder mystery mainly from the perspective of a girl that has chronic pain and a third-person perspective of a serial killer. I’m not sure how much I’m going to do, but I want to finish it up during NaNoWriMo (in November).
- Blogging: plan for a storm of posts. Maybe I will do a review of the Cursebreaker trilogy by Brigid Kemmerer, a young adult fantasy series starring a girl with cerebral palsy. I’m reading the first book right now – how great to see someone with CP as a lead character!
- Possibly publishing blog book: might not come to anything but I have been seriously considering self-publishing Justin Smith Writes in book form. I want to know what goes into publishing before I go the traditional route. This will probably be published by early to mid-2022 if I decide to go through with it.
- Music: if we ever get out of these uncertain times, I am going to a lot of concerts. I am possibly going to do a top ten songs list for the pandemic later this month.
- Get vaccinated: I’ve been pretty stuck at home since March. Once my staff and I are vaccinated, I can get out to do some book research, see the grandparents without worrying about anyone getting sick, and go to concerts!
Did you have a favorite blogpost of mine from this past year? Here were my most-read blog posts from 2020:
Goodbye 2020! That is all and don’t forget to hit that subscribe thingy so you don’t miss a single post.